Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Pulaguy in Cebu City Marathon 2013!!!



The photo shown below won me a free 21K race kit to the Cebu City Marathon 2013 which will  be held on January 13, 2013 in the Queen City of South. I won the free registration courtesy of the Cebu-based running website http://runroo.com. Runroo held an online contest wherein they asked their readers to submit photos of their running grounds. 

My winning entry! Who wouldn't love to run in this place?

Ten free race kits to the Cebu City Marathon 2013 were up for grabs for the photos with the most number of Facebook "likes", tweets, comments and shares. Though I did not make to the top 10 most number of likes, the people behind Runroo were kind enough to award me the "Early Bird" prize, being the first to send an entry from outside Cebu. Alright!!!!

This will be my third straight year of joining the Cebu City Marathon (CCM), considered as one of the best races in the Philippines. I ran 5K in CCM 2010 and in January this year, I finished my first 42K. For the 2013 edition I will running the 21K route. Why 21K when I could choose to go for the full mary? It is simply because I know how hard it is too train for the 42K distance during the Christmas Season with all the late night parties, reunions and other gatherings. Besides, I already finished two full marathons this year so it's time to relax a bit. :)

Thank you so much Runroo.com for giving me the opportuniity to run in Cebu once again. Viva! Pit Senyor!

(The breathtaking running ground pictured above is in Poblacion, Impasugong, Bukidnon. Runner featured is Malaybalay Runners' Vice President Steve Mark "Buggy" Intong.)

No comments:

Post a Comment