Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Kagay-an Festival Marathon 2012: My Next 42K



I'll make this short and sweet. This coming Sunday (August 19), I will be running my second 42K in the Kagay-an Festival Marathon in Cagayan de Oro City. After finishing my first 42K in Cebu last January, I never thought the second one would come this soon as I plan to run the distance only once a year. However, I got so inspired and motivated (or maybe just plainly envious.hahaha!) by the 42K finishers during the Dinaganay sa Malaybalay 2012 where I was one of the race photographers. Right after that race, I made up my mind that I will join Cagayan de Oro's first ever full marathon. I only had less than 2 months of training with only 3 "real" long runs but still I hope to have a safe run, a decent finish and hopefully, improve my first 42K time of 5 hours and 45 minutes++.  So wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I wish you luck! my lil bro is running the 42k too...:)

    ReplyDelete