Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Milo Marathon 2012 Schedule Now Out


Good news to all runners! The 36th Milo Marathon 2012 schedule is now out. We could now start planning and training for the country's biggest and longest running foot race event. If you plan to run on places other than the one near you, check out the 36th Milo Marathon 2012 Manila and Provincial schedule below.

July 01 – Baguio
July 08 – Dagupan
July 15 – Tarlac
July 22 – Angeles
July 29 – Manila Eliminations
August 19 – Naga
September 02 – San Pablo
September 16 – Batangas
September 23 – Puerto Princesa
September 30 – Tagbilaran
October 07 – Cebu
October 14 – Bacolod
October 28 – Iloilo
November 04 – General Santos
November 11 – Davao
November 18 – Butuan
November 25 – Cagayan De Oro
December 09 – Milo Marathon Finals Manila

Personally, if my schedule and financial resources permit, I would love to run in my birthplace Tagbilaran City, Bohol on September 30. But whether I could run there or not, I'll make sure I would not miss the Cagayan de Oro leg on November 25. The Milo Marathon is always special to me since the 2010 edition was my very first run and last year was when I got my first Milo 21K finisher's medal.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment