Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I Conquered the 2012 Cebu City Marathon!

Every jogger can't dream of being an Olympic champion, but he can dream of finishing a marathon.--Fred Lebow, New York City Marathon co-founder
 
January 8, 2012 is a day that will forever be carved in my heart and mind. In one fine morning of this momentous Sunday, I stretched myself beyond my limits, summoned the strength I never thought I have and conquered the farthest distance I've ever run in my whole life. After 5 hours, 45 minutes and 22 seconds, I crossed the finish line of my first 42K in the 2012 Cebu City Marathon, an accomplishment I will forever treasure and will always be proud of.

How sweet it is....

(This is a teaser to The Tales of My First Marathon. I will soon post more stories about my experience in this blog. For now let me bask in the glory of my first marathon finish.)      

2 comments:

  1. WOW congrats, si te Malou naa pud ing ana? eheehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. @zoan: 5K lang iya gi-dagan.hehehe.

    ReplyDelete