Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Cebu Marathon 2012: I Am Now Registered for my First Full Marathon!!!



I am now officially registered in the 42K event of the Cebu Marathon 2012 happening on January 8 next year in the Queen City of the South. I was able to register online through their official website cebumarathon.com.

Here's a portion of the organizer's response email as confirmation of my registration:


This will be my first ever full marathon and I am currently on the second month of my 16-week training. I am excited and at the same time a bit scared as I will be stepping into the unknown. My main goal is to cross the finish line safely though I don't have a time goal yet. Maybe 5-6 hours is good enough for my first 42K but still I am not too sure about that.

I joined 5K in the 2011 edition of the Cebu Marathon last January and until now I could say that it is the most festive and well-organized run I have ever joined. I am sure the 2012 run will be even bigger and better and I just can't wait to wear this finisher's medal on my neck:


(Logo and medal photos from www.cebumarathon.com)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment