Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Registration is now open: The 35th National Milo Marathon Cagayan de Oro Leg


Kagay-an Dagan posted today on its Facebook Page that registration is now open for the 35th National Milo Marathon Cagayan de Oro Leg. The run will be held on October 16, 2011 in the City of Golden Friendship.

I am very sure that I will register for this race since last year's 34th edition was the very first run I have joined. I could still remember running along with the huge number of participants (I guess it was more than 10,000 runners) and finishing my first ever race. Last year I ran 5K and this time I will be making a huge leap by running in the 21K category. I aim to improve my time in my two previous half-marathon (Dinaganay sa Malaybalay and Kagay-an Festival Run). I also hope to make it to the 2:30 cut-off for the finisher's medal.

Here are the registration details as posted by Kagay-an Dagan in Facebook:

Registration is now open for the 35th National MILO Marathon Cagayan de Oro Leg!

You may register at: LA CABANA SPA C. M. Recto Avenue, CdO Tel no. 8564168 or at SWIFT TRAVEL & TOURS Pelaez Sports Complex

Registration Fees: 3K and 5K- Php100 includes Singlet & Bib Tag.
10K and 21K- Php500 includes New Balance Singlet,
Bib Tag & Finisher's Medal (21K only)

Please bring your MILO packs / sachets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment