Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Next Run: Kagay-an Festival Run Year 2 (Cagayan de Oro City)


Yesterday, I registered for the Kagay-an Festival Run Year 2 at Max's Restaurant in Cagayan de Oro City. This run is part of the Kagay-an Festival celebration and will be held this Sunday, August 21, 2011. I am running in the 21K category (my second time) and hopefully I will improve my time from my first half-marathon run which is 2 hours and 20 minutes.

This is the race route of the 2011 Kagay-an Festival Run:


Registration is still on going, until August 20 at Max's Restaurant and La Cabana Spa in Cagayan de Oro City.

My last three runs have all been on trails and I am excited to run back on the road again!

(Photos from Circle Productions Inc. Click the photo to enlarge the image.)

No comments:

Post a Comment